STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, July 24, 2009

Retirement Banner...

Another fun banner! I love the bright colors and glitter (LOTS of Stickles going on here!). I needed to make this banner small enough to fit into a glass window for display. I "think" I cut each triangle at 4 inches on the top for a perfect fit!
I used several pieces of chipboard and spread coordinating Stickles on each one. Every time I think I'm about to run out of my glitter glue, I always find new ones I've never used...still with wrapper on the lid! The reason I prefer Stickles over regular glitter and glue is because the Stickles have a nice clean finish and the glitter doesn't "flake" off. I do have several large bottles of Martha Stewart glitter just sitting around...those bottles will probably end up in my girls' craft stash...lol
The 3-D vacation stickers are from Michael's. I love the extra depth the stickers add to the over all theme. The patterned paper is from a free pack I received at Archiver's...had just enough to complete this project!

No comments: