STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here is Baby Kate!!!

Hard to believe she is 2 weeks old already! Here is my beautiful new Niece, Katelyn Elizabeth! She was born on July 8th weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. in Atlanta, Georgia. I always give my twin sis a hard time saying she is the one who has BIG babies...lol Big Brother Aidan L to R: my Daughter Gracie, Me, Baby Kate & Sisters Christie and Jill! My beautiful older sister Jill with all her Nieces, the 2 oldest are mine(although you wouldn't know it with those tans!), Addison and Grace!
Holding Kate for the first time...Addison kept telling me that "Chrissy have new Baby Mommy!" Too precious.My hubby with the girls...
The first thing they wanted to do was "dig" for her tiny feet, they were so excited!
I think the 3 girls are going to enjoy growing up with each other...they are already asking for another one??!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AAWW she's adorable! My goodness I can't believe the girls are soo big.. Addy is the size I remember Gracie to be.. She is her sister's picture too! Give the kids our love and our best to your twinkie.

Mishy