STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket...See My Little Basket?

Don't adjust your screens, yes I have made this one before, but I added a chocolate box to this nifty little purse basket. This was a fundraiser item for Relay for Life for another team member. We decided to leave a little room on the left for a mystery gift card! These notepads have been a hit and I'm thrilled all the money is going to a wonderful cause. It's always fun to dress up the chocolate nugget boxes! I started keeping the chocolates in bulk so they are always on hand for quick gifts. My hubby asked me the other day, "hey honey, did you know there is a TON of chocolate candies in the pantry?" Yes dear, they WILL be used, plus they were on sale so I loaded up! I used SU! paper for the box and my PTI polka dot basic set as well as their monogrammed alphabet. There is a purse (if the donations are bulky, it becomes a basket...lol) auction each month at the Team Captains meetings and it's up to me to fill the goody bags. The catch for the bidders is that they have no idea what the contents are!!!! The last few auctions have sold for 250.00! I used my Cricut to cut out the "hope" and added some stickles. The shamrock is just a foam shape I picked up at Micheal's. Mmmmm, more chocolate! Remember, I loaded up?!!! I needed a way to attach that beautiful bracelet, so I used some curly ribbon and tied it around a bottle of apple cider! It was so pretty that I didn't want it to slip inside the basket, never to be found again.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! It's supposed to be near 70 here!

No comments: