STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bag of Any Kind??

I happened to be making these for my girls for Valentine's Day and then I saw THIS POST on Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink Blog...so why not, right?? I used the PTI Trajan: Monogram Edition(A is for Addison:) & Guide Lines for this project. The top fabric is a simple muslin backing and I used Black Stazon ink. After I stamped the images, I then heat set the ink with my iron.
I just wanted to put this up really quick for the contest. I've been away from my blog this past week due to a family illness and I will not resume for the next few weeks. It has been very hard on my Parent's, sister's and myself. Life is short, take a minute to squeeze those you love:)

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! Your girls will enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

This is great.

Anonymous said...

I really like this - it's so original!

Rebecca said...

What great bags for your girls to enjoy! I hope all will be well with your family. Thanks for the reminder to remember to enjoy those we love!

Anonymous said...

Very cute bag, Dawney...I love you too...it is tough right now and to think mom and dad have been through this before...doesn't seem to make it any easier. Keep up your craftiness.
Love you,
T

Elizabeth Glass said...

Dawn,
best of luck! This is really cute!!!!!Hope all is well as can be! Hugs,Elizabeth

Dawn Knapp said...

You haven't posted in a while...hope everything is ok. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.