STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, September 19, 2008

Prayer Journal...

This prayer journal was made on request for a very special little girl. A dear friend had asked me to make this for a little girl who's father passed away unexpectedly. I hope it will be a book of uplifting memories and thoughts of her Daddy. I can't imagine what pain her little heart feels, but this is a simple way for her to express her thoughts and feelings. I thought the butterfly paper would be perfect and I already had it out working on the diaper cake at the same time. I love this hot pink and green together...very girly and fun! To cover the spiral holes, you just simply use pliers and "un-hook" the ends of the spiral and twist the whole chain out. Once the front is covered with your paper, you can use a 1/8 inch hole punch to cut for the spiral holes. The "K" is used as my focal point and matted on coordinating cardstock. I used glitter stickles on the "K" for a little extra sparkle. For the sentiment on the bottom right I used my new Papertrey Ink white shimmer cardstock. This paper is not over-the-top with sparkles, just a nice subtle shimmer. I hope she enjoys it!

1 comment:

Regina Runge said...

That just breaks my heart, but the journal is cute anyways!! :(