STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, December 10, 2007

PTI Swap...

I did up several of these cards for a PTI swap I was in a few months ago. Somehow the pic got lost in sauce! There hasn't been much sunshine to shoot all the fun stuff I've been working on and I have plenty to share:) So hopefully this week I get some decent pictures to post!

Anyhoo, back to the card! It was my first time to play with Kraft cs and I must say that I'm disappointed I hadn't used it before. It definitely ties in well with Fall colors. The bg is stamped with SU! Paisley in True Thyme. The pumpkins are from PTI Spooky Treats and I just used two different chalk inks and masking to get them "bunched" together. The raffia is tied underneath the main image. The sentiment is cut out with CM ovals and I added some MM vintage brads:)

No comments: