STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Batty Eyes...

Another trio of Halloween cards. I used a mix of PTI and SU! sets here to create my 'spooky' look. To create my bat squares I used the PTI-Take Three die and it cuts out 3 rounded squares at one time. Then for the yellow matte underneath, I used my CM square punch. The moon is created with my spotted dot set and the bats are from Wicked Cool again. I added some googlie eyes to 'spooky' and adhered it to a strip of black grosgrain ribbon. Super simple, but fun layout. I'm getting ready to load these up into my Etsy shop...if interested, they will be available in sets of three, one design from each of the three that were featured this week. I'm also working on getting some more candy packaging, tags, etc. in the shop, so stay tuned!

Happy Crafting!
Dawn ;)

1 comment:

Donna K said...

I'm batty for these cards, Dawn! *now how's that for being corny?* Adorable and what at great price too! Treats for sure!