STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Damask 4 of a Kind...

It's very rare these days that I don't use any pre-printed patterned paper, so I was feeling the need to try something new! When I was thumbing through my plain cs, I selected these 4 BRIGHT colors from my SU! paper. Just about any image stamped in white ink shows up really well on bright colored cs. I used Damask Designs from PTI as well as their Fresh Snow Ink. These cards have also been cut down from the normal A2 size...they are approx. 3.5 x 5.5...a perfect size for jotting a quick, but not too lengthy note. The jewels are from Michael's Recollection line and have a Moroccan feel with rhinestones and felt.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

These are so darn cheery! Love them all, Dawn. I'm always amazed at your generosity when it comes to your crafting. You share the how to's and your items are always priced so reasonable. Let me just say I think I should get the "biggest fan" award! hehe