STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gift Card Bouquet...

Happy Monday ya'll...in my finest Oklahoma twang! I'm feverishly getting things prepped and finished for the Martson Craft Show this weekend, April 2nd and 3rd!! I've still got some more space to kill on my pegboards, but it's finally getting to where I'm not in a mad dash like I was last week. In the meantime, this week I will be featuring gc holders for ladies and gents! HERE are some other fun holders I've made. The damask paper is from Michael's Recollection line. This paper is current and it comes in lots of different patterns such as polka dots, stripes, etc. It is thinner than normal cs, but when layering, I prefer it not be as thick as the other cs I'm using. This helps cut down on bulk ;) Sentiments and damask stamp are from PTI. I added some shimmery black rhinestones to the center.

2 comments:

Donna K said...

Ohhhh...GURL...friend! Love the color combo on the boquet gift cards. Awesome way to display your goodies too! cute, cute!

Live Laugh and Stamp It said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest and Love your gift card holders!