STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Simple Holiday/Everyday Cards...

Happy Sunday Ya'll! It's getting rather nippy here in Eastern, NC. I'm ready for the snow to come, unfortunately we usually only get a nice dusting. The fire is going and we are staying in for the day!

I thought I'd share some simple cards I made a while back. These cards are a total CASE from THIS card I did earlier this year. A Little Argyle is versatile in so many ways. I originally bought this set for male cards, but I find myself using it other ways. This set can be used for as fun spin on holiday cards or for everyday cards.Stay warm!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Love these cards! They have such a super fun design and great colors! I really like how you used the argyle and woodgrain patterns!