STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, November 8, 2010

Craft Show Goodies Part 3...

Simple, quick, and easy! I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this tag die from PTI. This die makes all of your holiday gift labeling a cinch! Most, if not all of the tags were created with a kraft base and when I wanted to add the patterend paper, I cut another full die of the patterned paper and cut down the middle to fit. Make sense? If not, I would be happy to do a tutorial ;) I've made a recent winter card with these adhesive snowflakes and when I'm done with all these tags, I will have used the entire stock! Remember what I said earlier about not buying any extra supplies for this craft show?!!! I can't even tell you when I bought these, but at minimum 3 years ago!
Love this candy cane ribbon! This ribbon is available at Mike's in their new holiday dept. LOTS of buttons! The buttons are still from my current stock...great way to use up those supplies girls!

3 comments:

Dawn Knapp said...

Hi Dawn. These tags are gorgeous. Love the colors. I'm doing my first craft show in December and I'm making up some tags too. How do you sell yours? In packs of 3 or 6? Or do you sell individually? How much do you charge? This is new territory for me here. LOL Any advice would be appreciated!

Dawn said...

Dawn, I would love to share what I will be selling my items for! This is third request I've had today...now, don't take my word for granted, this is my first show as well, so it may be different for everyone! I will get back with you as soon as I get the cut and paste feature to work ;)

Thanks
Dawn ;)

Anonymous said...

oh man, I think I like the tags over the previous post : ) Those tags are soooo neat...i'm assuming I might see some on a present or two to the Hardy house? teehee....I might need a few too!! Great job again, Dawney!!
Love you,
T