STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooky Treats for the Teachers...

I'm sure hoping the weather clears up this morning! Today my oldest is supposed to have a field trip to the pumpkin patch, but its overcast and raining a heavy mist. Hopefully she isn't too disappointed if they aren't able to go:( In the meantime, I sent these off with her to school this morning. Let's hope she doesn't swing her backpack around too much and crack all the eyeballs...lol Although, it would add more appeal to the googlie eyes! Another cute MFT stamp set. I was trying to find a link from their website, but I don't think this set is available any longer? None the less, it's adorable and kid friendly! I did a little color shading with my Copic markers and cut all the frames out with my nesty dies. In the background, you can see the "bumps" on the green and purple tag. I used my cuttlebug folder for that and used some Dew Drop ink to rub over the top...gives it a vintage-y feel of sorts. Filled with some googlie eyeballs! My girls went crazy when they saw these...I think they enjoyed eating a few, even more!

No comments: