STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring has ARRIVED:)...


I was MIA this last week, because the weather is nice and I've been to all the parks in a 5 block radius in Brooklyn:) My hubby and the kids spent yesterday in Manhattan and visited several places and Gracie's fav. Toys R' Us in Times Square(they have a HUGE ferris wheel inside that she rode with her daddy!) It has been so much fun taking the kids to the park and just being outside. I'm not a native of NY and I can barely stand the winters here, it gets down right nasty in the winter time:( Anyhoo, just wanted to share what we've been up to...Addison has discovered she hates the grass(almost had her in tears...lol), and Gracie had her first experience with the Ice Cream Man...didn't hear a peep from her until she finished her cone! I have also managed to finish up several projects this week and they will be up starting tomorrow. Some I will not post just yet because they are for birthdays and some other special holidays coming up...don't want to give the secrets away just yet!

No comments: