STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Polka Dotted Teacher Gifts...

Don't forget the teacher's this holiday season! You may remember last year that I had a few of these made for my girl's teacher's. This year I decided to make them myself due to being overseas and limited resources for these types of cups. I was able to find these little gems at the local exchange and they're approx. 20 oz. or so...can we say LOTS of coffee?! I like to think that chocolate is the 'new black' and it goes with just about any BRIGHT colors...hence the pink and neon green I chose!

Filled with Crystal Lite Lemonade packets!  I added the shredded kraft paper to keep the packets from sliding around.  I didn't photograph the back, but there is a special note slipped in from the girls.  I gave them each the prompt 'I'm thankful for my teacher because...' and I'm so proud that each chose to write their own individual, yet special messages for their teachers.

No comments: