STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, October 22, 2009

One Stamp...2 layouts!

More fun with my 4x6 notebooks! I love Verve Stamps for their simplicity and lets face it, they are so fun to play with! I chose a design along the lines of "friendship" for my layout. This stamp set also comes with additional "love" sentiments you could also use. Soft pink and black. Patterned paper is from Doodle Bug Designs. Little bit of zig-zag sewing on the pink strips. I added the dew drop AND the button, which after looking at it, it looked a bit overboard, but I think I will use the dew drop as my "signature" when using this set...it's fun!Hot pink and black combo. I also did a bit more zig-zag sewing here, but only around the hot pink border.The ribbon is a bit stiff, so it was hard to get the perfect tied bow here. I simply added a button and used E6000 to adhere.

No comments: