STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Garden of Life...


You know its time to enjoy the Spring weather when you only go for your flower stamps! I can't wait to plant my own garden and have the girls pitch in. I think they will be most excited to see how things grow...my 1 year old will just be happy to be squeezing all the fruit and veggies!

Here's just a couple of cards I did using Papertrey Ink's-Garden of Life. I'm just about finished with this Making Memories paper that I purchased at Micheal's. I bought several sheets in each pattern several years ago and I did a good job of using it all up! I used several Dew Drop Chalk Inks and my SU! polka dot and paisley bg stamp. The rhinestones are adhesive backed and I found these gems at Archiver's. To mix things up a bit I turned my card sideways and I really like the symmetry...I just might have to play with some more cards in this fashion!

No comments: