STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gift Card Holders...

As a papercrafters, we are constantly looking for something new to play with. I found these really cool "pillow box" templates at Target and knew I HAD to try them! They were super easy as it has all the score lines cut out and you just trace them out. I had also bought this funky PP from Paper Crate at Archiver's that I knew would be perfect! I cut and traced a large and small pillow box. The smaller one is perfect for a 3x3 card and gift card, the larger one is big enough for a small gift and card. I wanted to keep them fairly clean since the pattern is quite busy, so I made some very simple and classy tags. The long and narrow tag was made with CM Vanilla cs and Bazzill Black cs for the base. I inked up my cute wedding couple(Amuse) with Black Stazon and added Stardust Stickles to her dress and veil. The sentiment was done as a combo of two stamps(don't remember the vendor), but all the stamps are pre-inked and come in a set of 10. I also used dimensionals to pop up the sentiment and tied with Mike's black satin ribbon. Now, the smaller box was just as simple. I used a Mega & Giga Scalloped punches for the sentiment(Love-Heidi Swapp) and glued on some rhinestones for bling. The tag was tied on with Mike's red satin ribbon. These are great if friends and family need a cute packaged gift, they fold flat for shipping and you can just fill them up when ready:)

No comments: