STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, May 11, 2007

Frames for Grandma & Grandpa...

I can finally posts these since my parents received them today:) These were made up for Mother's and Father's Days! Yes, I know, Father's Day is still far off...but not the new shipping rates....LOL!! These were made for them to put in their office and show off the grandkids:)

Supplies for the Red Paisley: PP(not sure of vendor), Bazzill white CS, M's ribbon, and SU! fresh filler stamped with Black Stazon. I used my CM circle punch for the letters, mounted them on dimensionals, and put a clear bubble over them.

Supplies for "cute as a bug" frame: Basic Grey dot paper, SU! Bugs and Kisses, Kraft ribbon(I rub my Cool carribbean pad over), and SU! hodpodge hardware(I cut off the bottom portion so I could use the frame as a charm).

No comments: