STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, February 23, 2007


Just a little "loot" I picked up this weekend! I finally made it to Recollections in VA. Luckily it was just down the street from Chuck E. Cheese, where my 3yr. old was having her bday party:)...how conveient right?? Anyway, I really wanted to go visit the store because some ladies(who own a scrapbook store in OK) had been telling us about it when my sisters and I went home in January. Wish they had a closer location to us here in NY, but this works out good too since my In-laws live in VA its only a short drive:) Anyhoo, I only had about 15 mins. in the store and I was so excited that I only scanned through 3 isles!! I will definitely be back...they carry a HUGE asst. of Prima's(my FAV!), can you believe I only snagged 2 containers???...my hubby thanks you! I also managed to find some more scalloped chipboard from Lil' Davis, although its not as cute as the scalloped circles and squares I'm currently using. JOY!

No comments: